Holy Week: Feeling and passion
Spain is a Catholic country whose strong religious feeling is still alive.
Spain is a Catholic country whose strong religious feeling is still alive. During the Holy Week, which commemorates the death and the resurrection of Jesus Christ, this feeling is likely to be fully expressed. The towns and cities within the Region of Murcia are bustling with parades and processions from Good Friday to Easter Sunday. Let’s enjoy this time of year and experience the Spanish Holy Week from the inside!
Take a look at the calendar:
- Holy Week in Lorca: from 18 March to 27 March (watch video)
- Holy Week in Vélez Blanco: from 18 March to 27 March
- Holy Week in Calasparra: from 18 March to 27 March
- Holy Week in Cieza: from 18 March to 27 March
- Tamborada (drums parade) in Moratalla: from 24 March to 26 March
- Tamborada in Mula: from 23 March to 26 March (watch video)